The client is a leading independent European financial services company specialized in advisory and brokerage services, research, execution and advisory services for investment companies.
Office 365 migration from hosted Exchange platform and several Active Directory, deployment of Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Enterprise Mobility and Security, Microsoft Intune, Multi-Factor Authentication MFA, Self-Service Password Reset.
- The client wanted to improve investments and take le opportunity of the Cloud to leverage services for their employees with a dedicated environment in a full collaborative approach (Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS)).
- Migrate the existing Hosted Messaging systems to Exchange Online
- Synchronize on-premises directories to the main Active Directory Domain and enable single sign-on, Configure Office 365 tenant services
- Deploy authentication architecture with AD FS that ensure an optimal security with Multi-Factor Authentication MFA, Self-Service Password Reset
- Empower mobility with Mobile Device Management (Microsoft Intune), to control employee access to corporate applications and data on virtually any device.
- Execute the pilot migration, validation and production migration for mailbox and archive
- Provide Post-migration support for It and end-user
- Provide detailed migration procedures, architecture documentation et training to IT Team
Windows Server 2012 R2, Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Web Application Proxy, Azure Active Directory Synchronization tools (Azure AD Connect), Exchange Server 2010, Hybrid Deployment, AWS Elastic Load Balancing, Office 365, Office 2016, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, PowerShell, C#.